ABOUT LEONA WONG DESIGN CO.
A multi-disciplinary design studio based in Hong Kong that aims to provide design solutions and design management services to the client.
We believe design is not just the piece of beauty but research studies and problem solving which could enrich clients’ products in the target market.
We specialized in:
• IDENTITY DESIGN
• PACKAGING DESIGN
• PRINT & PUBLICATIONS
• EVENTS PROMOTION & EXHIBITION
• WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
• APPS UI & UX DESIGN
• EDM DESIGN & DISTRIBUTION
• E-COMMERCE SOLUTION
We provide effective design solutions!
LEONA WONG, born and raised in Hong Kong who works in graphic design and web design as profession in different worldwide corporation like Mattel and Lomography for years.
In 2009, she earned her BA Degree in Applied and Media Arts from HK Polytechnic University (SPEED) in part-time basis. She was the Chairman of HK PolyU SPEED Alumni Association from 2011-15 and currently she is still acting as the Honourable Advisor.
Leona is not just the graphic designer, web designer and web developer. She is also very good at computer engineering and granted with both Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) & Microsoft Certified Software Engineer (MCSE).
Beside the commercial design works, she is very pro-active in the creative community whom organizing different events and activities for promoting art, photography and design with various association in Hong Kong.
Oct 09, 2013 – Skypost, Ming Pao
Jul 13, 2013 – AM730
Jul 08, 2013 – Headline Daily
Mar 13, 2013 – Headline Daily
- Honourable Advisor, HK PolyU SPEED Alumni Association
- 記憶漸滿 AYDA Director’s Show 2015 (Design)
- Consultant, PolyU SPEED Applied and Media Arts Annual Exhibition – Infinity X
Photography Creation of [ The Moments • Hong Kong ] honored:
- AYDA Selected Designers’ Show (Solo)
- Selected Entry (Top 20), HK Photobook Award 2013
- The Judge’s Choice by Daniel Berman, Hipstography Award
- HK Photobook Award Exhibition
(Hong Kong Photo Imaging & Camera Expo 2013)
- Co-Founder, Alternative Art
- AYDA 1+1 Show 2012, HK (Photography)
- Chairman, HK PolyU SPEED Alumni Association
- Professional Member, Asian Young Designers Association [AYDA]
2011 & 12
- Consultant, PolyU SPEED Applied and Media Arts Annual Exhibition
- Project Co-ordinator, Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day
- Co-Founder, Pinhole.HK
- Honorary Secretary, HK PolyU SPEED Alumni Association
- 角° || Jiao°- HK Art Centre, Pao Galleries (Chairman)
- BA in Applied & Media Arts (HK PolyU SPEED)
- Microsoft Certified Software Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)